Foreign Embassies & Consulates in Jakarta, Indonesia
Some general advice for foreigners in Indonesia or those planning to travel to the country is listed below along with directory information for various embassies and consulates in Jakarta:
- Some embassies and consulates require that you make an appointment before visiting their offices.
- IT IS ADVISABLE TO REGISTER YOUR PRESENCE WITH YOUR COUNTRY’S EMBASSY IN INDONESIA EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT STAYING IN THE COUNTRY FOR LONG.
- Bring something to read or work on in case you have to wait for a long period of time.
- Make photocopies of original documents in advance and bring extra photographs to save time and money.
- Security is particularly strict for certain embassies and consulates. You may have to leave your cell phone, computer, purses/bags, etc. with a guard or in a locker before conducting any business.
CONTACT INFORMATION –
For addresses, phone numbers, and websites, click on the following –
(2) http://www.moveandstay.com/jakarta/guide_embassies_and_consulates.asp (This list includes some website addresses.)