Dr. Jennifer Epley created Indonesia Inquiry in March 2011. It is the second incarnation of an earlier website called Indopedia (10/2006 – 03/2011).
Indonesia Inquiry provides resources and commentary concerning the country of Indonesia and her people, politics, economy, cultures, etc.
Dr. Epley is currently Assistant Professor of Political Science at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
Her teaching and research interests include:
- Comparative government and politics
- Democracy and democratization
- Developing countries, especially in Southeast Asia
- Identity and politics with an emphasis on religion, gender, race, and ethnicity
- Public opinion and political behavior
- Research methodology, particularly mixed methods and qualitative methods
Dr. Epley has lived, studied, and worked in many locations in the United States and abroad, especially in Indonesia and Australia.
If you would like to know more about Dr. Epley, please click here.
Private consulting with Dr. Epley is available. Please contact her at email@example.com for more information.