- Indonesia, Australia Move To Rebuild Relations April 23, 2014JAKARTA, April 23 (Bernama) -- Indonesia and Australia are working hard to improve their diplomatic ties under the directive of Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono following claims Australian intelligence agents tapped phone conversations of Indonesian leaders, Vietnam News Agency (VNA) reported.
- Indonesia, FAO Discuss Global Marine Affairs In The Hague April 23, 2014THE HAGUE, April 23 (Bernama) - Indonesia, the World Bank and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) are discussing global marine affairs at the ongoing Global Oceans Action Summit in The Hague.
- Most wanted Indonesia militant in new call to kill police April 22, 2014Indonesia's most wanted militant, Santoso, has issued a new call for attacks on anti-terror police, whom he accused of being Australian and US agents.
- Indonesia militant calls for attacks April 22, 2014Indonesia's most wanted Islamist militant Santoso has issued a new call for attacks on anti-terror police.
Today33°C / 24°C
Tue34°C / 23°C
- Plane search examines coastal debris April 23, 2014Authorities in Australia are looking at material washed ashore to find out if it is related to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.
- Manila and HK resolve hostage row April 23, 2014The Philippines and Hong Kong agree to resolve a row over a 2010 bus hijacking in Manila that left eight Hong Kong tourists dead.
- VIDEO: Thousands visit Win Tin cemetery April 23, 2014Thousands of mourners have gathered to pay their respects to Myanmar pro-democracy veteran Win Tin, who died on Monday.
- Obama pledges Japan islands support April 23, 2014US President Barack Obama tells Japan that islands it disputes with China are covered by a bilateral defence treaty, as he begins an Asian tour.
Here are resources related to the history and contemporary uses of Bahasa Indonesia. If you have additional recommendations or corrections, please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you / terima kasih! Links from around the Web [Read More]
- The World Goes to the Polls April 13, 2014Elections were held this past week in Afghanistan, India and Indonesia.
- Early Count in Indonesia Favors Largest Opposition Party April 10, 2014The biggest prize in Wednesday’s balloting is the House of Representatives, where the results will bear directly on the presidential election in July.
- Pictures of the Day: India and Elsewhere April 10, 2014Photos from India, Indonesia, Israel and Russia.
- In Our Pages: April 10 April 9, 2014Highlights from the International Herald Tribune archives: divorce by wireless in 1914; Indonesia’s president boasts his country’s power in 1964.
- In a Nation of Muslims, Political Islam Is Struggling to Win Votes April 8, 2014With voters focusing on economic issues, polls suggest that Islamic-based parties will fare poorly in national legislative elections on Wednesday.