- Indonesia and those dashed lines April 17, 2014There seems to be an obsessive belief among political commentators in Asia and beyond that Indonesia has to admit that it is a claimant state in the South China Sea (SCS) dispute and, therefore, must surrender its role as a "mediator". This is indeed laughable in the eyes of international law.
- MEGA BUILD INDONESIA and KERAMIKA 2014 Grows by 75% April 17, 2014Stronger participation signals growth potential of the Indonesia's construction and ceramic industry JAKARTA, Apr 17 - Mr. MS. Hidayat, The Minister of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia visits a booth ...
- East Bali Cashews Ramps up Social Impact with Launch of Early Learning Center April 17, 2014KABUPATEN, Indonesia--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- East Bali Cashews (EBC), a social enterprise that is Bali’s first large-scale, environmentally friendly cashew processing facility, opened an early learning center to offer children within the rural village of Desa Ban a comprehensive pre-elementary school education. The Honorable Robert Blake, US Ambassador to Indonesi […]
- Indonesia woos Facebook to Ikea with population April 17, 2014(Apr 17): Consumer-focused companies from Ikea to European automakers are putting money into Indonesia to target the country’s young population.Investment...
Today33°C / 24°C
Tue34°C / 23°C
- Weather blights S Korea ferry search April 17, 2014Bad weather, murky water and strong currents are hampering the search for more than 270 people missing after a South Korean ferry sank.
- Celebrating Easter in Spring April 17, 2014Australia's Bishop Kay at Westminster Abbey for Easter
- Congress' favourite son heading for defeat? April 17, 2014India's Rahul Gandhi faces a tough challenge in India polls
- Weibo shares surge on US debut April 17, 2014Shares in China's largest Twitter-like service, Weibo, went up by almost 20% on the first day of its listing in the US, despite a disappointing start.
Here are resources related to the history and contemporary uses of Bahasa Indonesia. If you have additional recommendations or corrections, please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you / terima kasih! Links from around the Web [Read More]
- The World Goes to the Polls April 13, 2014Elections were held this past week in Afghanistan, India and Indonesia.
- Early Count in Indonesia Favors Largest Opposition Party April 10, 2014The biggest prize in Wednesday’s balloting is the House of Representatives, where the results will bear directly on the presidential election in July.
- Pictures of the Day: India and Elsewhere April 10, 2014Photos from India, Indonesia, Israel and Russia.
- In Our Pages: April 10 April 9, 2014Highlights from the International Herald Tribune archives: divorce by wireless in 1914; Indonesia’s president boasts his country’s power in 1964.
- In a Nation of Muslims, Political Islam Is Struggling to Win Votes April 8, 2014With voters focusing on economic issues, polls suggest that Islamic-based parties will fare poorly in national legislative elections on Wednesday.