- Indonesia names 4 foreigners as terror suspects September 20, 2014JAKARTA - Four foreign men detained in Indonesia for allegedly planning to take part in militant training were officially named suspects for breaking counter-terrorism and immigration laws, police said Saturday. The men, who police believe to be ethnic Uighur from China, are suspected of arranging to meet the country's most wanted militant, Santoso, for […]
- Indonesia names four foreigners as terror suspects September 20, 2014Four foreign men detained in Indonesia for allegedly planning to take part in militant training were officially named suspects for breaking counter-terrorism and immigration laws, police said Saturday.
- Indonesian Aceh proposes 100 lashes for gay sex September 20, 2014Banda Aceh (Indonesia) (AFP) - Gay sex could be punishable by 100 lashes of the cane in Indonesia's staunchly conservative Aceh province if parliament passes a draft law that critics say violates basic human rights.
- Indonesia named host of 2018 Asian Games September 20, 2014INCHEON, South Korea (AP) — Indonesia was formally named the host country for the 2018 Asian Games on Saturday, filling the void created when Vietnam relinquished its hosting rights over financial concerns.
Today33°C / 24°C
Tue34°C / 23°C
- Afghan contender concedes presidency September 20, 2014Afghan presidential candidate Abdullah Abdullah says his rival Ashraf Ghani should become leader, as they prepare to announce a power-sharing deal.
- Philippines storm displaces 200,000 September 20, 2014Tropical storm Fung-Wong brings flooding, heavy rains and high winds to the Philippines, forcing some 200,000 people from their homes.
- VIDEO: Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge September 20, 2014Base jumpers from around the world have been competing in Anshun city in China's Guizhou province.
- VIDEO: NZ's John Key celebrates poll win September 20, 2014New Zealand's governing National Party has won an emphatic victory in general elections, near-complete results show.
Here are resources related to the history and contemporary uses of Bahasa Indonesia. If you have additional recommendations or corrections, please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you / terima kasih! Links from around the Web [Read More]